Innovation never stops at Blackhawk. Read more here about our latest product and service developments.
- Frank’s International Agrees to Acquire Blackhawk Specialty Tools, Adding Specialty Cementing and Well Intervention Services and Products to Business Line (PDF)
- Blackhawk Acquires Surge Reduction Line from Allamon Tool Company, Launches Ultrastealth(tm) Auto-Fill Float Equipment and Dart Released Plug Systems. (PDF)
- Blackhawk Specialty Tools LLC has expanded its international operations in Mexico with the opening of a new subsidiary and operating facility in Villahermosa, Mexico, in the heart of the expanding Mexican oil and gas market. (PDF)
- Blackhawk will host a Midland Drilling and Well Intervention Trade Show from 7:30 A.M. to 6:30 P.M. Tuesday, November 10 and Wednesday, November 11 in Midland Center, 105 North Main Street. Click to learn more about this event.
- Blackhawk Specialty Tools has developed the Hawkeye™, a wireless top drive cement head that enhances speed, efficiency and safety in cementing operations. (PDF)
- Blackhawk Specialty Tools Named a 2015 Gulf Coast Oil & Gas Awards Finalist. (VIEW LIST OF FINALISTS)
- Billy Brown, President and CEO, Blackhawk Specialty Tools, Announced as EY Entrepreneur of the Year. (PDF)
- Blackhawk Specialty Tools Completes Acquisition of Trinity Tool Rentals (PDF)
- Blackhawk Specialty Tools Completes Recapitalization Led by Bain Capital and Management (PDF)
- Blackhawk Expands Onshore U.S. Footprint (PDF)
- Blackhawk Enters into New $30M Revolving Credit Facility (PDF)
- Blackhawk is Featured in Energy & Mining Magazine
- Blackhawk Announces Addition of Scott McCurdy as CFO (PDF)
- Rock Hill Capital Announces Investment in Blackhawk (PDF)
24/7 Service & Support — 985.655.4177 or 1.800.601.8950